It's time for your breakthrough
What's different now? Seriously. Because if you're here, one of two things occurred:
1. You either became so clear about what you want from your future that you're fully invested in manifesting your vision (FINALLY!),
2. You've become so disgusted by the status quo that you can't bear the thought of spending another day that looks like yesterday. You may not know where you want to go, but you know it's not "here."
So, which one is it? And why? Because if you're just looking for some fine-tuning, or casual advice, there are many capable providers that can deliver less-expensive solutions. But if your current desire for personal and professional evolution could split an atom, then read on...
"The significant problems we have cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein
Why you need a breakthrough session: More of the same old, same old, gives you, well, more of the same old same old.
Listen: there a reason why the Harvard Business Review writes articles touting the payoffs of working with a coach--if you had the answer available to you, you would have solved your problem already. You need a fresh set of eyes, new perspectives and an experienced professional to ask the powerful questions that need to be asked in order to get you out of your own way and be an optimal version of you.
Do I have your attention?
Here's what you're going to get out of our breakthrough session:
- An advanced entrepreneurial DNA assessment with an 8 page report
- Debrief of E-DNA assessment
- Enhanced clarity around your current context (You can't see the picture when you're stuck in the frame!)
- Inventory of your values and their integration into your life
- Increased awareness around limiting beliefs
- Learn how to better dance with your inner-critic
- Improve stress management
- Targeted areas of inquiry to begin identifying the shift that needs to occur
- Are you moving towards something or away from something?
- Findings and recommendations for low-hanging fruit and quick wins
- Insight into the complexity of your default mode, and why that keeps you from moving into a better leader
- A roadmap to your success with stages and goal posts along the way
- A better understanding of the "why" that drives you and frames the world as you see it
- Unlock your inner-entrepreneur and move the needle for your business
Click here to book a 90 minute breakout session for $300
Why I am the guy to help you navigate the next chapter of your life?
I'm a trained and certified executive coach with a diverse corporate background, and I hold an honorary degree from the School of Hard Knocks. My path has not been a linear one--trust me, I've already made most of the mistakes for you. I've sat in your seat before, and while I don't have all the answers, I'm confident you do, and my expertise lies in helping you draw out your unique inner-wisdom.
If you're exploring working with a coach, but aren't sure if the breakthrough session is right for you, ask yourself this: Do you believe that someone, somewhere can challenge and support you in an effective manner that accelerates your successes and helps you avoid pitfalls? If so, do you believe that I'm the guy to do it? I've been a student of high-performance and emotional intelligence my entire life. I've won big, I've lost big. The question to ask yourself is: can you squeeze $300 of value and insight out of a 90 minute strategy session with a former attorney/entrepreneur/business owner/father/community leader/executive coach?
And if you're still on the fence, what's the one breakthrough that if I help you unlock it, will be worth WAY more than $300 to you?
Ready to find out?
Click here to book breakthrough session for $300
I get it--most coaches offer "freebie sessions," but if we work together on a yearly retainer, you're going to invest over $10k in your professional development. Put differently: If you're reading this, you're considering making a 5-figure investment investment in growing your business--why would you bargain shop the talent you hire?
I'm not the low-cost provider--but my clients will tell you that I'm worth the money.
If we work together, one of the areas we'll focus on is betting on the dice you throw, and so I want to put my money where my mouth is:
I guarantee you will get $300 of value out of the session and I offer a money-back promise, that if you believe the findings and recommendations we discover won't grow you and your business by at least your investment, I will refund your money on the spot.
Is that not fair?
And by the way, most clients will attest that the findings and recommendations gleamed from the consult session grew their business at significant multiples of their investment.
Any more copy would be a waste of your time. Right now, in this moment, you know if you want this or not.
So...what's your move?
"We started by looking at my professional life and quickly found that my core values were not being met. I discovered that my personal life had more of an affect on my professional life than I had ever thought. I immediately started applying the techniques that Jay taught me and have had my highest grossing quarter so far." -G.D.